We have arrived!
It’s been quite the long day of traveling but we are so excited to see what God is going to do! I was just thinking on one of our flights, how awesome it is that we were in Dallas this morning and now we are in Paraguay the same night, what a gift to get to fly places!
Some things we’ve learned today:
1. Sometimes your flight leaves earlier than all your travel documents say and you should really check the time on your boarding passes! (Don’t worry Mom, we made it!)
2. Traveling in fake families is much more entertaining than traveling as just an individual.
5. Despite what this picture might show… Evan does have eyes.
We would love your prayers this week. Here are some specific things to be praying for us:
1. That God would work past our language barrier to develop deep relationships between us and our national staff and our campers.
2. For the redemptive love of Jesus to be communicated through more than our words.
3. That campers hearts would be softened to hear the gospel and repent and turn to Jesus.
4. For God to reveal new and wonderful things to our team during our time here (thankful for the gift of being in a new place to have fresh perspective as we start the year).
5. That God would multiply our rest and energy and health!
We are so excited and expectant and can’t wait to tell you about our experience here each day!
This blogpost brought to you by Have Your Cake and Eat It Too with a sprinkle of Homestar Runner