There are some incredible Paraguayan staff working with us and we’ve already made friends with them!
1. Sheep sounds transcend language barriers
2. Lil Leche is basically our new camp dog and we are all very excited about it.
Will you continue to pray with us?
1. That God would work past our language barrier to develop deep relationships between us and our national staff and our campers.
2. For the redemptive love of Jesus to be communicated through more than our words.
3. That campers hearts would be softened to hear the gospel and repent and turn to Jesus.
4. For God to reveal new and wonderful things to our team during our time here (thankful for the gift of being in a new place to have fresh perspective as we start the year).
5. That God would multiply our rest and energy and health!
Until tomorrow my friends!